Saturday, September 24, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 554

Number 554 is a combination of the energies of number 5 appearing twice, doubling its vibrations, and the attributes of number 4. Number 5 relates to major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose and the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 554 is a message that the changes you are making to aspects of your life will bring about wonderful new opportunities for growth and expansion on all levels. Trust your intuition and the guidance from your angels to lead you in the right direction in regards to your life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 554 suggests that the devoted hard work you have put towards achieving your goals and aspirations, as well as your positive affirmations and expectations, have manifested auspicious opportunities and rewards for you. With these opportunities come life changes that will bring improvements on all levels.

Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this time, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being.

Angel Number 554 brings a message from the angels that you are being helped, supported and guided through necessary changes and transitions that will benefit your life in many ways. Success and the realization of your desires and aspirations will inspire you to continue on your path.

Number 554 relates to number 5 (5+5+4=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.


27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the care and insight you have brought to this body of work. it has been so helpful for so many of us who are seeking the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha This is amazing! Woke up both yesterday and today at 5:54.
    I was reading this and felt strengthened by the message but also doubting if this message is for me.

    Then is saw that the response here above from Nancy was made on my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been going through very tough times this year. During a complicated period in a 3 year relationship the last 2 years, and the last 3 months specifically, I've felt the need to walk away and also change jobs as I'm not serving my purpose where I am at the moment. Two weeks ago, during a period of prayer for these important decisions I have to make, I woke up consecutive days at 5:54! Wide awake, no alarm. Reading this was a revelation! That I'm definitely making the right choices and that a new season is here with much better things ahead. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been going through a period of making life changing decisions and two weeks ago I woke up on two consecutive days at 5:54!! Amazing, thank you for this message!! In His Grip ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for everything you do. This truly comforted me this morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!!Over the past few days I feel light & calm inside & clear!!! At that same time little confused,but content & happy!!! I feel the presence of my Angels,I feel stronger connection!!! Thank you Joanne!!!Thank you Angels!!!
    I just know that everything would be amazing & everything will fall in to place in right Divine Time!!!Forever grateful for the constant help and guidance!!! Love and light your way Joanne!!! Love and light your way people!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank so much, Joanne, for being an angel on Earth for us all! You are so helpful and I'd like to thank your angels as well! I'm becoming a "better me" everyday and feel such comfort in your site(s). Your work is absolutely necessary and so appreciated in this world!
    Many blessings to you and your family! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4334 Howdy Joanne. Thank you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Joanne, for being a beacon of light! Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que dire de plus qu un énorme merci à toi Joanne et surtout honneur a l univers

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you Angels and you Joanne. My Earth Angel. I'm blessed and grateful
    I believe. I hold on to Faith.
    I imminently achieve.❤🤜🤛🔥

    ReplyDelete
  13. "...you are being helped, supported and guided through necessary changes and transitions that will benefit your life in many ways. Success and the realization of your desires and aspirations will inspire you to continue on your path."
    Yes, success & the realisation of my desires will fuel my passions, strengthen my determination, boost my inner Light, for my own good and that of Humanity as a whole.
    Success is near.
    I feel it with my whole being.
    I fear not.
    May all that which must come feel welcome.
    In the now here.
    We all deserve the best, let's together manifest it.
    Sending beams of love and rays of Light to everyone and all.
    I love you Joanne. #TogetherAForce #OfBrightLoveAndLight #United

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gracias a todos...! Mi Señor te amo con mucha pasión y devoción!!! Alabado seas por siempre mi amor...!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracias a todos...! Mi Señor te amo con mucha pasión y devoción!!! Alabado seas por siempre mi amor...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interesting. Work has been especially challenging lately and it is easy to feel like quitting...but deep down I feel that there is good reason to continue on for the rest of my contract. Maybe even another term if it is offered. But there must be a reward. In the end I know I will be doing other things with my life. Not just this. This is part of the path and it will lead to change and wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!!! 🙏😇🌻💖🎶

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter and I were getting tattoos and were wanting to use our initials. Using combo they came up to 554, the words were what we both feel and needed to hear. We are both on different paths but the walk knowing that we have each other’s back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Most of the times when I wake up time on my phone is 05:54, not so long ago, I've been seeing 15:51 on car plate number, phone numbers and clock, but currently 15:54 is what appears on many car plate numbers. What is this message please

    ReplyDelete
  20. 🌹❤️💯❤️

    ReplyDelete