Monday, September 12, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 468


Number 468 is a combination of the influences and energies of number 4, the vibrations of number 6 and the qualities of number 8. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations with practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 6 adds its vibrations of love of home, family and domesticity, honesty and integrity, responsibility, compassion and empathy, finding solutions, provision and providing and the material aspects of life. Number 8 relates to inner-wisdom and personal power, manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, dependability and reliability, skills and talents, achieving success, giving and receiving and the concept of karma; the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  

Angel Number 468 is a message indicating that you have worked hard to achieve your goals and now is the time to reap your well-earned rewards. Many blessings of all kinds have manifested to aid and assist you along your path and to help you fulfill your soul mission, and these rewards are well-deserved. Have no fears or worries about your finances and/or monetary situation as all of your needs will be met. Enjoy and be grateful for your blessings, and as with the law of giving and receiving, share your plenty with others.

Angel Number 468 resonates with reaping karmic rewards due to your patience and persistence and the honest work you have put towards achieving your goals. These rewards will ensure that all of your material wants and needs are supplied, giving you a life of abundance and plenty.  

Expect to find success in all that you put your mind, heart and soul towards.

Number 468 relates to number 9 (4+6+8=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


8 comments:

  1. I'm going to post a comment here since there are no comments yet. I am 49 and undergoing an incredible transformation. Light is all around me and moves through me. I have been told I can channel the light in whatever color is needed. I have had many experiences and careers which have prepared me for my calling which was made clear to me today. I did not know angel numbers existed until last Sunday, 6/19/16. My mileage and clock speak to me regularly and clearly. My milage was 119444. The angel number 119 seems to summarize what the follwoing numbers 444, 446, 448, 449, 456, 468 resonate. These messages have come to me in a span of 2 -3 hours and this is only a small fraction of the information that was conveyed to me this afternoon. Thank you for your blog. It has been a wonderful resource in helping me to translate the messages I am receiving. Also, I work with kids with special needs. I used to teach them, but here in California, the kids are not given what they need or what the law affords. I also have a daughter with special needs. I know my calling is to help these children, but teaching was not my conduit. This afternoon I was given a clear path. Thanks again. Your blog has truly illuminated and enlightened my journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing ...

      Go shine your Light brightly and help those children as your heart yearns to.

      Joanne

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised how much repetitive bullshit can be written on so many numbered pages, astounding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's disappointing to witness individuals insulting and belittling those trying to send a positive message in a world that is broken and bleeding.

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanne MY name is Cheapell I'm from Las Vegas Nevada I was born 12-23-1975, you don't know of me but you've heard of me. Isaiah 53: 1-13 I was given the 7 stars and the key of David. I'm divinely blessed I CAN SEE THE SPIRITUAL WORLD WHICH SURROUNDS US. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LIGHT WORK, GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhi Joanne
    Thank you for all the blessed messages you'v shared with us over time.
    Many of us are eternally grateful, never nind the Nay Sayers...

    You are a blessing to us, the believerd.
    The word says God will exist for those who believe & those un - believers, their world too, will exist.

    Keep up the good work.
    You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been waken up, I have been openly communicating with my spirits through numbers and throughout these messages they clarified that my goal is to help people, I can help someone’s future. Not necessarily change it but I can have a positive influence in it. I can’t see it yet, I’m still in the process of acquiring more knowledge to fully access my gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you don't have to read the "bullshit". You can simply keep scrolling you troll. You can go back under your bridge with the other negative Neds and Nancies. 😁 Respect should be used towards anyone wanting to help others. Just because you choose to stay in a negative mindset doesn't mean anyone else has to. So go have fun with yourself and leave everyone else alone. Now. Go make your own blog and messages under it so you have a fan base. People like you just suck and probably are just bots anyway. Thinking you're so cool and get your jollies by making others feel bad because they're making a difference and lifting others up. You're probably need to go see a mental health professional. That's narcissistic, psychopathic, or sociopathic. Little nasty people like you always get their comeuppance. 😬Sucks to be you Buddy.

    ReplyDelete