Monday, September 12, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 464


Number 464 is a combination of the energies and vibrations of number 4 and number 6, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, grace and gratitude, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 464 may be a warning from your angels that your focus is too much on the material world. Surrender your concerns and worries about your financial status and/or circumstances to the angels so that they can intervene on your behalf. The energy of stress and worry repels the Universal energies of abundance and prosperity, so keep a positive and optimistic attitude to enable your angels to work their magic in your life.

Angel Number 464 suggests that if you have been going through a trying or difficult situation, resolution will be found in Divine right time. Take your steps with caution and consideration and expect good outcomes in your life. Rearrange the way you see your life and allow miracles to happen. Focusing on the positive allows you to release fears, anxieties and worries which brings balance and peace of mind. Be patient and feel gratitude for miraculous solutions to appear in your life as your positive beliefs and faith and trust in the Divine creates favourable results and outcomes.

Angel Number 464 is a message to stay grounded and focused, knowing that your angels surround and support you as you work on your life purpose and pathYour angels ask that you move forward in your life with faith and trust and know that all that you will ever need will be supplied.

Number 464 relates to number 5 (4+6+4=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


8 comments:

  1. this number appeared to me into a dream last night, where me an my friend where sneaking into a weird building, at nite an we were almost like ninjas doing flips n shit, an then fro some reason i had the knowledge that this place we wer at, was stuck in the time of 4:64, which im pretty sure aint a time, and then we were three and all these gangstery rich looking people in escalades n mercedes, all came through and we hid, but i felt as if they could still see me an knew i was there, an then a old lady spotted me an hid me in her garage, and said you better e careful, what are you doing here?,.... what do you think this is about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the beginning of a good story or a TV show

      Delete
  2. an then she said you dont want them to see you, ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was invited by my agent to apply for a new work position.
    The reference number of the job is 464. So here I am.
    Timely.
    I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.
    Yes, I am indeed going true some challenging times,yet on a super positive note I've had so much time to work on my pages.
    I'm grateful and blessed.
    I fear not. Worry not. I'm holding on to Faith and I trust that I deserve the best. Therefore the best is what I'm manifesting.
    Patiently been walking towards my goals.
    Step by step.
    House move pending very soon,a happy move. With it more opportunities are about to enter my life. Amen. Thank you Angels.
    Thank you Joanne. My Earth Angel. I love you. 🙌 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Abba Father Jesus for the wonderful blessing thanks to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. the number 464 has been appearing infront of me very often recently and its spooking me out

    ReplyDelete