Sunday, September 11, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 457


Number 457 is a blend of the attributes of number 4, the vibrations of number 5 and the influences of number 7. Number 4 resonates with priorities, construction and building solid foundations, conviction and determination, dependability and reliability, determination and patience. Number 4 also carries the qualities of our passion and drive in life and the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 5 contributes its vibrations of versatility and resourcefulness, curiosity and intelligence, adaptability and motivation, making positive life changes and learning through experience, major life changes and auspicious opportunities. Number 7 is the number of spiritual awakening and development, understanding the self and others, introspection, the esoteric and mystical, empathic and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose and determination, study, research and learning.

Angel Number 457 is a message that the changes in direction you have taken and the commitment you have made to bringing more spirituality into your life has fully aligned you with your Divine life path and soul purpose. It may be time to further your inner-journey and spiritual development and do some soul-searching. Listen to intuitive and angelic guidance and trust the messages.

Angel Number 457 indicates that you are on the right path in regards to the life changes you are making or considering. Your angels are with you, supporting, encouraging and guiding you through these important changes that will ensure further spiritual growth and advancement.

Angel Number 457 suggests that any ideas, thoughts, plans and promptings you have been intuitively receiving should be followed at this time as you are assured success. Follow your own lead and do not allow others to deter or sway you from your chosen path. Allow the angels to help heal the ills and challenges that keep you from living at your highest potential and make the changes that are aligned with your true inner-self.

Number 457 relates to number 7 (4+5+7=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


16 comments:

  1. Huh, interesting. And I thought that I was supposed to see 456, but then this number kept repeating the next day because the source wanted me to know that it is 457 lol, now I understand why. Thank you for all of your work again, you have become a part of my journey since 2012. You have become my go to for the numbers and I use your site to help other people understand the numbers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to my angels and thanks for your job Joanne. I think I am on the right direction now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up at 4:57AM on my floor with the lights on and the door locked for 2 weeks a few back. I was thinking about it and decided that maybe it meant something and now I'm here. Loving thanks.
    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne u amazing your numbers have kept me strong I. Meditation and my life as spiritualist become so amazing. Light and love to u. Such a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you this helps me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acordei as 4:57 algumas vezes, e demorei para biscar o significado. Obrigada por nos ajudar nesse caminho de luz e sem volta. Gratidão pela sua entrega.
    Tks Karine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou Soo much positive energy love healing and blesses to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was chanting the trinity years ago, all of a sudden my mouth started to chant "457".
    What was that suppose to mean?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was chanting the trinity and all of s sudden my mouth started to chant "457".
    What did it mean

    Yours, aliem

    ReplyDelete
  10. I suddenly repeatedly chant 457

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seen 457 twice today!!! Thank you Angels #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete