Sunday, September 11, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 455


Number 455 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 5, with number 5 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. It tells of hard work and effort, building solid foundations, stability and practicality, system and order, dependability, honesty and integrity, and our passion and drive. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly, and resonates with personal freedom, making positive life choices and important changes, variety and versatility, adaptability, resourcefulness, motivation and progress.  

Angel Number 455 is a message that the life choices and changes you are currently experiencing have been brought about by the hard work you have put towards your life path and soul purpose. Look upon them as blessings as these new changes and opportunities will bring about auspicious circumstances for you. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels for directions and instructions as to your next steps.

Angel Number 455 tells you to maintain a positive attitude about the ‘new’ entering your life and keep an open mind as to the opportunities presenting to you. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this time, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being.

Angel Number 455 assures you that you are being supported and guided by the angels through important and necessary life changes. Trust and follow their guidance and know that these changes are for your highest good. These changes and the long-term results will lead to the answers to your prayers.  

It does not matter what other people say ... it is how you react and what you choose to believe about yourself that matters. Do things the way that suit you and find your own niche.

Number 455 relates to number 5 (4+5+5=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

Repeating 4’s and 5’s

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


35 comments:

  1. This is very fitting as I am having trouble embracing my true self based on the judgment of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds just like my twin flame. Perhaps I'm seeing this for him. I wish you a wonderful journey to your truth Laura.

      Delete
  2. I see this number in some of my hardest times. I was shocked to see my own comment on here. I don't even remember writing it. This number scares me a bit but I'll be strong. I see the messages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of yourself that you are not that body but that body is only clothing to your soul and you are unlimited and limitless, you are a very powerful being and what come about in your life and your experiences is shaped by your beliefs and perceptions. Change your vision of yourself and the vision about everything and you will see miracles around you.an example If you are going to take a course for something, ask Spirit to gives you confidence that youll get good scores and to unlock supernatural intelligence and focus and you will get it but if someone tell you that you will fail or you will get less than what you wanted then dont listen to them.

    Proof: i wanted a 100% and got two 94% from 2 exam 94 means release the old and since i believe that in me theres a unlimited being and genius i got the two next exam 100% even when someone told i could have less i didnt listen and expected the best for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Christf thank you 🙏 for sharing your experiences ❤with us. Very encouraging and right on time with the message I received here. Blessings 🙌& much love &Light 🕊💛

      Delete
    2. I can't stop reading the Angel #message it's like reading the energy from the #s in some form, like energy that comes through a song, and you just know that there's a message for you there.. sometimes you don't have to see it repeatedly, sometimes you just see it once, it pops up and there's just an energy about it..it's just for you. And thank you and much love to all the people commenting here, ❤💜💕💙because I've gotten so much more meaningful info just reading the comments also 😊 strong energy with this # and yeah it can feel a little scary, but just remember..our Angels/guides they don't come with a message of fear. Not ever. But! They will be stern with us and to the point with us just the same if they need to be, out of pure love of course 💛🕊🙏 I'm going to look at this message as a time for positive Changes 😊and through this change We will come through with strength and courage we didn't even know we had. Knowing when we come through this change we can live our authentic life, in turn bringing in authentic people into our lives, come to a place we can just be. I've been going through the Awakening whatever you want to call it for a very long time, I'm looking forward to it✌💛🕊☮

      Delete
  4. Just what I needed to hear. Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to just die. I keep seeing reap eating numbers and I just experienced a break up with my twin flame. We were about to make 12yrs and he just up and left me with bills and all. He won't even talk to me he blames me for everything ! He says I'm the reason everything went wrong in life. My family the few I got doesn't even support me they say it is my fault.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything happens for a reason, this is actually your liberation to proceed with your divine purpose, just hold on for a few weeks, and obsess on the numbers, then check what they mean, and I asure you that they will all fit and match, and that they will be exactly what you needed to read! I am curently being hit hard by financial, and at the same time it began, all the numbers i love keep repeating, especially those i want to, and every three digit number i just noted, adding all explained meanings actually formes some sort of long message that adds up, being exactly what I wanted, it's like I can manifest anything. At least I feel in my gut that this is the begining.

      Delete
    2. There is always a beginning

      Delete
  6. I understand everything you all are going through I have a strong connection to the angel realm and I have been with my twin flame for 3 years and 11 months we have not been in the physical as of yet but we will soon be. My twin flame is a personality so we have had ups and downs and since he is an atheist he had trouble believing in what he was feeling for quite a while until I began to tweet him and speak to him on the phone then he became more comfortable with it. He even tweets and posts on Facebook with angel numbers. My family does not believe that I am a twin flame so this has been extremely difficult for me. Just keep the faith and believe in the spirit guides and the numbers you see. God Bless you all and know that God loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    I am actually new to blogging...i guess. But I recently found out about the twinflame and repetitive numbers that I had been seeing. Are seeing the numbers signs that u are about to reunite with your tf? I have had all if the signs from my tf and we have known each other right at 20 years. It is hard for me to deal with the situation because he is running because of fear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you !!! Forever grateful!!!Love and light your way !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the insight! Peace and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!😂 Lord told me he's gonna bless you ! Don't forget to give back! Love and much light! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this message. Sending you love and light ♥️💫

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks be to God everything that happening in my life is for my highest good amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love this message... this week I had disagreement/ dilemma with one of my best friends of 25 years...I pray for our friendship. Thank you Angels #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are out of your life for a reason allways go with it angels are guiding you away.

      Delete
  14. Thank you, this helped to relax me and the pain in my head subsided

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much feel so blessed 😁🙏😇

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blessed and thankful 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many blessings

    ReplyDelete