Saturday, September 10, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 448


Number 448 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 8, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 brings the qualities of realistic values, truth and honesty, determination and diligence, building strong foundations for the self and others, achieving success, patience, practicality and hard work. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive and the Archangels. Number 8 resonates with the vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, good judgement and inner-wisdom, management, self-reliance and dependability, discernment and good judgement, reality and the concept of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 448 is a message from your angels that a situation, cycle or phase may soon be coming to closure, bringing rewards from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

Angel Number 448 tells you that as you work towards achieving your goals you are constantly manifesting wealth and abundance for yourself and your loved ones. Know that the work, will and effort you are putting towards achieving your goals and serving your soul purpose are being encouraged and supported by the angels. Know that your desired results will come to fruition and your patient yet diligent action will bring positive abundance of all kinds.

Angel Number 448 is a message that the ‘Angels of Abundance’ are with you, assisting, encouraging and guiding you as you manifest your desires to fruition. Know that you will be well rewarded for work well done.
  
If you use your natural creative resources, you will discover many wonderful and practical ways to earn money and bring further stability to your life.

Number 448 relates to number 7 (4+4+8=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 8’s  

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

31 comments:

  1. The numbers 448 are constant for me and even though i read encouraging post these numbers instead instill fear in my heart.

    I am already on the path to creating wealth so why do I need these numbers to tell me? I am working hard to create things but then these numbers show up and I begin to question my path and begin to loose my motivation.

    My question is, why are my angels giving me a sign at all if I am already headed in a direction without fear, unless I am headed in the wrong direction and they are signs to stop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some I get before I need them. Like the questioning is resisting encouragement:) or aren' causing you questioning but telling notto question before you do

      Delete
    2. The numbers are a reassurance that you're on the right path. Even when we're successfully manifesting, we sometimes have a doubt of where we're at or if we're doing exactly what our Soul wants of us...and the numbers are there to say "Yes, keep going!"

      Delete
    3. I think it's just further encouragement.

      Delete
    4. Encouragement,your thoughts can constantly waiver so even if you have are doing well and don't see issues. These are ways to keep telling you that you're doing fantastic.

      Delete
    5. Maybe that's not all your worth?...

      Delete
  2. i finally manifested this number. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome message!!! Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!! LOVE,peace and and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stability 👁😘❤🧚‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sooooo stressed, I dont understand why, I kinda do know why ,Everyone knows the saying, if you going to pray about it,then don't worry about it or let go and let God... Im trying so hard to focus on this and its not working...I know God is real , I must continue to have faith and believe... Thanks ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you 🙏😇💗 for being the voice for the angels. Timely message and right on point!!! Love, light and Joy always.🥰😇🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timely reminder...always and forever grateful!!!🙏😇💗

    ReplyDelete
  8. I that my Father the owner of the Universe for stability n abundance in my life n I receive them with both hands, I will also share to the needy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I that my Father the owner of the Universe for stability n abundance in my life n I receive them with both hands, I will also share to the needy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I that my Father the owner of the Universe for stability n abundance in my life n I receive them with both hands, I will also share to the needy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Thank you, I resonate 100%🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been urged to start a spiritual based practice but I'm not sure how or what I'm supose todo.. how do I find this out .. I pray constantly and have read angel numbers for a long time.. when I was younger I seen spirits and had alot of really abnormal experiences but it was so extreme it was hard to live a normal life so I went to a woman to have my doors closed I kinda regret it know I still since spirits just not like I use to and miss the knowing I ... pray that I find my path and heal my body make me whole again please if you dont mind.. wondering which direction to take .. if you would like to contact me my email is workinprogressstarr@gmail.com if you can help me in anyway please .. and thank you ... peace be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment is a pray. try to stsy away from vibes that are bad. then you get to see things working out well for you

      Delete
    2. Thank you 🙏 xxx

      Delete
  13. Amen 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you 🙏 Asé 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Angels,

    ReplyDelete