Friday, September 09, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 442


Number 442 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 2. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, patience and practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations for the self and others, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality and finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy and compromise, mediation and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with serving your life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 442 brings a message to be patient a little longer as parts of the bigger plan need to fall into place so that the right doors of opportunity present at the exact right time. Rather than jump at the first thing that piques your interest, wait for clear and obvious signs that will guide you in the right direction. Think through possible scenarios and outcomes and pay attention to your emotions as your feelings will clearly indicate which choices to make. Allow your intuition to speak clearly to you and trust yourself. Using your intuition and listening to your higher-self invites wonderful experiences into your life.

Angel Number 442 is a message from the angels that you need to see yourself in a higher light (as your true self), and your angels are helping to boost your self-esteem and self-belief. Stay balanced, grounded and focused, safe in the knowledge that your angels surround and support you.

Angel Number 442 asks that you recognize and acknowledge the determination, discipline and hard work you have put into your endeavours in the past, and know that they will have long-term benefits and rewards. Take heart that your will and efforts have been well worth your while, and your angels encourage you to keep up the great work you have been doing. Give yourself permission to be all that you can be.

Your faith and trust has attracted angels to your side, bolstering your belief in the power of miracles.

Number 442 relates to number 1 (4+4+2=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 2’s  

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


20 comments:

  1. My whole life I've been followed by the numbers
    4 4 2. Owning two of these cars from Oldmobile, looking at the time digitially , tv channels, random numbers showing-up as 442,as long as I can remember. Now I think I know why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first car was a 1970 Olds Cutlass and I always dreamed of owning a 442 one day. Hint Hint ..... so if you still have one collecting dust let me know. All kidding aside these numbers have been very prominent at various times in my life. Phone numbers license plates register totals etc. Crud I even woke up this morning at 4:42 a.m. with no alarm. It usually happens when a major life change is about to happen.

      Delete
    2. Same here. im seeing 2:22 and 442 constantly. I too had a 70 442. it was my favorite car and so happens to be my favorite numbers

      Delete
  2. I'm here myself I been seeing alotta numbers lately it started off with 444 then to 1111 then to 888 so I looked up wht 444 meant n here the angel numbers is what I got n now everyday I see 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,1010,1111,1212 , sometimes 1313,445,442,443,440,1101, so I'm wonderin what this all means

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you ever figure this out? cause its driving me insane?

      Delete
    2. Yes it has happened to me too and was driving me insane. And guess what the lesson was ultimately? LIVE YOUR LIFE AND TRUST THE UNIVERSE, dont just focus on staring at license plates etc and looking for numbers and confirmation. Your good just go do be.

      The more you focus on the numbers and look with your mind, the more you will see them, and the more they loose meaning.
      You know the saying goes, when you dont get the message universe is sending, it only gets louder and louder and louder until you cant Not get it.

      Stop distracting yourself by obsessing. Just take a deep breath, trust that you are going in the right direction in life, trust that you are guided, trust yourself. try ignore everything with numbers for a while and look at the trees and the birds and the sky.

      Delete
  3. I sincerely thank you. Saw this number yesterday on two license plates at the same time not even an hour after I was abandoned and left out in the street by a family member (the argument had nothing to do with me either. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and stuck in the middle of the awful scenario). I wasnt looking for a sign but there it was - Twice! I disnt need to read this in order to know life is making room for something much bigger. But I will continue to keep faith and listen to my internal guidance system for the right choice for me and my little one. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! ❤️

      Delete
  4. hi my name is _ _ _ _ _ _ my phone number is area code (442) 4 _ 6 _ 3 _ 8 I'm the only (1) with this number..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait. Wait. Wait. Be patient. Work harder. Wait. Wait. Nearly there. Just a bit more effort. Wait. Wait. Oh, now you're dead

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dearest Love Angels and Masters for your continued support and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic... So grateful for this timely message. Love and light to all of us on our journey...🙏😇🥰💖😜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eu também esse número 442 faz parte da minha vida, junto com o 11. Nunca consegui entender porque isso acontece com tanta frequência e de forma tão marcante. É tipo todas as casas em que já morei tem um os os dois desses números ligados a essas casas. Gostaria de conversar com outras pessoas que também tenham esses números fazendo parte de suas vidas. Um abraço!

    ReplyDelete